Question XFX RX580 GTS Black Screen?

AlphaSpartan

Commendable
Mar 2, 2019
I’ll try to state the problem as simply as I can:

My sister bought a computer. It had an XFX RX580 GTS Black Edition. I have the same graphics cards in one of my builds. I switch out the graphics cards and the one I have works in both systems.

However, the one that my sister got with her computer has a normal blue light (my other one also has a blue light) so it has power, but the motherboard (B450M Gaming) has a red light by the “VGA” LED, and only has a black screen.

It’s definitely a gpu problem, as the system works perfectly fine with my old RX580, but not with the new one. Anyone have any tips/suggestions?

Remeca

Reputable
I’ll try to state the problem as simply as I can:

My sister bought a computer. It had an XFX RX580 GTS Black Edition. I have the same graphics cards in one of my builds. I switch out the graphics cards and the one I have works in both systems.

However, the one that my sister got with her computer has a normal blue light (my other one also has a blue light) so it has power, but the motherboard (B450M Gaming) has a red light by the “VGA” LED, and only has a black screen.

It’s definitely a gpu problem, as the system works perfectly fine with my old RX580, but not with the new one. Anyone have any tips/suggestions?
I believe that has a dual bios, have you tried switching to the other one?