Question Xfx rx580 no display but i can shut down through alt+f4

Mar 5, 2021
My xfx rx580 seems to have a display problem i doesn't show the display of the monitor.I actually boot up to windows since i can turn it off/ shut it down it even sound when i put a usb but all it shows is no display please help..sorry for my English

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What is the make and model of your PSU and the age of the unit? What is the make and model of your motherboard? You might want to see if reseating the GPU in the same slot or another slot brings back display. On that note, might want to take the GPU to a donor system and test it out there to see if your GPU is dead.

Mar 5, 2021

What is the make and model of your PSU and the age of the unit? What is the make and model of your motherboard? You might want to see if reseating the GPU in the same slot or another slot brings back display. On that note, might want to take the GPU to a donor system and test it out there to see if your GPU is dead.

All my pc components works exept for the gpu..im sure it boot's to windows cause i can turn it off through alt+f4 ..i also tried it to my friend's pc and same problem..already tried the other ports but nothing