Apr 5, 2020
So i bought this mobo with a cpu i7 920 and i already have a problems.Like the computer dont want to boot into the windows only if i use some kind of different ram memory and the question is do xfx mobos have some bios that will fix this bug ??

Solution
Based on the newegg quick "reviews", this board appears to be highly finicky. At least one purchaser had reported issues with booting into Windows related to RAM. Another one reported corrupted BIOS after an attempted BIOS update.

Did you buy the board separately from a working system, and if so, did the owner represent it to be in working order? My point is that if you have an ability to return it, I'd exercise the option before that ship sales. I love the X58 platform, but this is not the board I'd pick.

gtarayan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
Based on the newegg quick "reviews", this board appears to be highly finicky. At least one purchaser had reported issues with booting into Windows related to RAM. Another one reported corrupted BIOS after an attempted BIOS update.

Did you buy the board separately from a working system, and if so, did the owner represent it to be in working order? My point is that if you have an ability to return it, I'd exercise the option before that ship sales. I love the X58 platform, but this is not the board I'd pick.

Reactions: Andor122 and SamirD
Solution
Apr 5, 2020

The guy who sold me he sold it with the ram 3 sticks patriot 2gb ram and a really good cooler i was like its a good deal and i asked him do it work and he sayd yes so when i get it i realised a problem that only like i think server ram works with it but i didnt have that i messaged him because he said i have a varanty and he responded i am not home can we do that in 7 days i was like sure why not but i called him after and he never responded to my messages or calls.

TRENDING THREADS