Status
Not open for further replies.

rwinches

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006

codyleemanofaction

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
It's black, and squarish. Other than the monolith of 2001, what's so "Out of this world" about it? Pretty sure I can think of some other VERY similar cases. That said... I want it.

jtd871

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
Fantastic aesthetics. However, seems a bit wasteful of space inside. The airflow path seems like it could be a bit problematic for cooling the PSU with no side vent on that side. Note the grommets on the rear presumably for a watercooling setup. I'd probably at least try to watercool the GPU or go with a blower as long as the wattage wasn't too crazy. I would also have tried hard to put a slot on top for a slim ODD, since this thing is obviously designed for the entertainment unit.

Haravikk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013
It's an attractive case, though I'm waiting to see what prices will be like.

That said, since it's drawing air up from the bottom of the case, why not slap a truly massive fan on the top, why the relatively dinky little 120mm on the back? I can understand it as an optional mounting point, but that case looks like you could easily get a 200mm fan in the top, maybe even up to four 120mm fans if you want to go completely overboard.

Can't really tell from the available pictures if you could do this, but considering the design it seems like a wasted opportunity. I've been heavily favouring top mounted exhaust fans on recent builds, and found them very effective if you can keep them clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.