Xigmatek Introduces High-End Aquila Micro-ATX Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I've already changed my mind about the design, but... the size is a little offputting. I hadn't realized just how much larger than a 'standard' matx it was going to be.

That's because you haven't yet. It's addicting. :p

There's something about being able to brag about getting the power of a full sized computer in the area of a couple shoeboxes, and the density, challenge, and planning that took...

biggestinsect

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
Right about the size thing. The Caselabs cases give you room for full custom water with big rads. Even their ITX case is on the large size. If your going air or even closed loop; you can definitely get a lot smaller. I don't think anything else on the market comes close to their build quality. If that is important.

Yeah, but, well... I managed to stuff a full watercooling setup in an ITX bitfenix prodigy with a dual slot graphics card and a sound card. (mini pcie can be used for so many thing.)

Ahh well. It's already on the way, so I'll try it and see if I don't jump back in horror when I open the box. :p

jrstriker12

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013
Seems like a lot of nice MATX cases are coming out AFTER I completed my build. SMH.... If this one is in the $80-$100 range I would have snapped it up real quick. Tried waiting for the prodigy M-ATX case but they never provided a release date so I just went with a R4 in the end,

Status
Not open for further replies.