XML code in Save Contact List

I saved my contact list but in the XML code there weren't divided in Groups
anymore. So if someones tries to import my Contact List file, he/she gets the
addresses in one group.
Therefore, I wonder if I can create Contact List file where addresses are
divided into different Groups?

Greetings William,

Unfortunately no, the .ctt formation doesn't support groups.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert