Question XMP making my pc boot into safe mode / other questions

Sep 7, 2020
Hey guys.
Firstly thanks for clicking on my thread, secondly i had a few questions about my new PC that i just bought not that long ago (about a week ago)

1. My microphone input is not working, their isn't any input showing up, i've tried all the ports (front two, back three and two on the monitor and all show no input accept one at the front which is labelled microphone, but for some reason i cant hear if i put it in that one and the microphone also doesn't work, i dont know if its do to with my pc or the headphones i got, because i got these headphones https://www.hyperxgaming.com/en/headsets/cloud-stinger-gaming-headset and some people say the headphones need to be a USB to work, im not sure if this is a console headset or not.
  2. Is my GPU clock being on 100% when gaming okay?
  3. I bought used ram and i have two questions with it. Is it okay for when im running r6 for the cached memory to take up a lot of space (about 50% of 16gb) and my XMP (DOCP) in my case isnt working, i bought used ram and im scared this is an issue, ive tried both premade docp settings and they both make my pc boot in safe mode (when i set and exit, my pc turns on and off like 5 times before actually booting in safe mode)
  4. Im scared im not getting my pc's maximum efficeincy, is their anything else i need to worry about?
Pc Specs incase you needed it for anything:

Cpu: ryzen 5 2600
gpu : rx 580 (asus)
motherboard: asus b450 plus
SSD: 240GB
Ram: 2666mhz 16gb (booting in 2111mhz i think it was)

Thanks in advance guys, i really appreciate it.