Question XMP not booting, instead it POSTs into Safe Mode

Apr 8, 2019
Right so I just got a new set of RAM, Trident Z G. Skill 4000Mhz DDR4 18-19-19-39 1.35v specifically, and I went into the BIOS to discover that my RAM was only set at 2133mhz. So I went online to find a solution, and what I found was to" just enable X.M.P." so I did.
And instead of it doing its thing and putting my RAM at 4000mhz 1.35v and all that I got the American Megatrends Safe POST screen, so I go back into the BIOS and try again, same thing happens, so I pull the RAM out and put it back in (in the same order) and try again, same thing. I would really appreciate some help.
Full Specs:
i7 8700k - not overclocked
Asus ROG Strix z370-e Gaming motherboard
Corsair H100i Pro AIO
Trident Z G. Skill 4000Mhz DDR4 18-19-19-39 1.35v 8gb x2
RTX 2070 Founders Edition

Forgive any typos or grammatical mistakes made in my post

Apr 8, 2019
Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?

With XMP Profile enabled, manually lower DRAM Frequency until the system can boot and run properly.
Alright, so I updated the BIOS and tried XMP first, didnt work. But, I got my computer to boot at 3733mhz, I don't know how stable it is but it did boot after a bit.

Apr 8, 2019
Did you achieve that with XMP Profile enabled and manually lowering DRAM Frequency to 3733?

Test it, run some programs and see if it is stable.

You can try boosting DRAM Voltage and/or VCCSA Voltage to see if you have stabilize a higher frequency. Let us know how it goes.
I'll try that, any recommendations for how much I should bump up the voltage?