Question XMP profiles missing with prebuilds and CPU upgrades idea?

Feb 26, 2020
Hey there :)
I've been trying to understand how to enable XMP for RAMS and encountered a few issues.
I thought that my BIOS needed an update so I updated it to the latest version (0708) for a CM6870/ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Still no XMP so maybe my 4x are too old?

"Adata EL64C1C1624Z1 4x4GB
321 User benchmarks, average bench 56%
4 of 4 slots used
16GB DIMM DDR3 clocked @ 1600 MHz
Performing way below expectations (4th percentile)"

Does it has something to do with the CPU?

"Intel Core i7-3770
144,781 User benchmarks, average bench 64%
LGA1155, 1 CPU, 4 cores, 8 threads
Base clock 3.4 GHz, turbo 3.7 GHz (avg)
Performing way below expectations (11th percentile)"

I've heard that the 3770 without a K disables user tweak but, if you guys have any tips for small upgrades I'm all ears! I haven't manually changed anything and it would be neat if you guys had some secret tricks to share.
Thanks for your time have a nice one.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020
what are look at?
"Performing way below expectations (4th percentile)" " that compare to any ram, not just ddr3 1600

yes. if you need a new system to have higher expectations. are you having pc performance issue?

Performance wise, my PC is okay-ish for gaming, no sudden fps loss and such but, obviously I can't run much in ultra. Speed wise, my boots are very slow, file explorer too so I bought an 500GB SSD but haven't been able to boot from it simply because everytime I try to copy my files over it says it doesn't have enough space even althought it's empty.
Does this help ?
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25000113
I have a few tools if you need additionnal info.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020
it said 279GB free. not empty
check disk management to see if it using the full disk.

did you try cloning or flesh os install?

The 279 left is because I started putting files on there once I wasn't able to figure how to make it boot from SSD.

I only tried cloning but, if you tell me to flesh os install I'll do it as soon as you say go. Problem is, I'm not sure how to.

Last edited: