How do I restore the default settings for new outgoing messages? I need it to
have to change everything manually each time. Have no idea how I changed from
the default to begin with. Help!

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:04:01 -0700, mheire
<mheire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I restore the default settings for new outgoing messages? I need it to
>have to change everything manually each time. Have no idea how I changed from
>the default to begin with. Help!

You ask in a group with OUTLOOK in the title. Notice this group lacks
that word.

Latest posts