• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

xp Fax Console install missing in XP Home Edition

XP fax console is missing in the control panel, add/remove programs
Can I obtain this file in Windows Downloads? Would this be on my Recovery
Disc?
Help and thanks in advance.

In the "Printer Tasks" section of the Printers and Faxes screen, do you see
a "Set up Faxing" entry?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com