XP Firewall Configurations

Currently, we use XP sp2 firewall to block/allow access based on IP addresses
(the standard way of doing this.)

Our question is this: is there a way in the XP firewall application to
block/allow access based on domain/DNS? For instance, allow all access coming
from microsoft.com and block all access from yahoo.com. Is this possible? Any
thoughts or suggestions would be great! Thanks!

For issues related to firewalls:

Please visit the Windows Firewall newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP