XP firewall

I have turned my XP firewall off and all I keep getting is alerts about my
firewall being turned off. How can I stop that?

--
Jim Corderman

Do you have any firewall turned ON, such as Zone Alarm or
Norton? You can use the Security Center (on the Control
Panel) to tell XP that you have another firewall or turn off
the alert.

"Jim Corderman" <cordy@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
|I have turned my XP firewall off and all I keep getting is
alerts about my
| firewall being turned off. How can I stop that?
|

| --
| Jim Corderman

Tom

"Jim Corderman" <cordy@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
>I have turned my XP firewall off and all I keep getting is alerts about my
>firewall being turned off. How can I stop that?

You know, it would be nice if you'd at least read your first post you made
earlier to this same question you posited; it has been answered now ad
nauseam. If you're going to post to different groups concerning the same
issue, crosspost it, and don't multipost.

"Tom" wrote:

> "Jim Corderman" <cordy@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> >I have turned my XP firewall off and all I keep getting is alerts about my
> >firewall being turned off. How can I stop that?
>
> You know, it would be nice if you'd at least read your first post you made
> earlier to this same question you posited; it has been answered now ad
> nauseam. If you're going to post to different groups concerning the same
> issue, crosspost it, and don't multipost.

Maybe he wants to "average" the responses??? Mathematically it's probably
the mean.