Xp Reboots with serious error message

Online Crash analysis suggests " Driver Problem",
Report contains 2 files Mini Dmp & Sysdata.xml
both are sitting in a temp dir\WER .Dir00
Is this a "System crash" or a "reboot"
How can I resolve this annoying problem ?

Computer stops or continually restarts with ATI RADEON video adapter
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318023

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP