XP SP2 has changed autorun setup?

Since installing the SP2 about a week ago all of the auto run abilities of my
XP system seem to have stoped working. If I put an audio disc in the drive it
opens a normal folder with the data folders only showing, not Media player or
what ever as it did before. If I insert a DVD, WinDVD doesn't open and start
playing, only a folder with the actual data folders. Even for program type
CD-roms that have auto run features don't do anything, I have to start them
via the "run" menu. What has SP2 done to my computer without telling me!!!!!

Go to this link: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
Read the instructions at the top and use Line 10, left entry, to correct the
issue.