Since installing SP2 on my Windows home edition I have noticed a considerable
slowdown in performance. As I already have a firewall and AV (Nods) are there
program parts in Windows I can uninstall to regain a semblance of normal
speed? Which and how?
Thanks in advance
--
John

John;
Start here:

Also make sure you have the latest Windows XP drivers.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/