Every time I boot up the date changes in the taskbar and I have to reset it.
Any ideas on a cure please
TIA
Brian

pop

"briwy" <mm@dis.com> wrote in message
| Every time I boot up the date changes in the taskbar and I have
to reset it.
| Any ideas on a cure please
| TIA
| Brian

It -might- be the CMOS System Battery beginning to fail. Is it
OK if you do another boot immediately after booting and setting
the clock? If so, then it's likely the battery. If you have
customized the CMOS setup at all, that may shortly begin to
change back to defaults on your too, unless all you use are
defaults, in which case you may never notice anything wrong.

It's a little coin-sized battery inside the PC; check your docu
for voltage and part number. They're easy to change as long as
you follow the directions.

Pop