Xperia Z1C Help !

trowinity

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013
my phone got water damaged :3 and its been like weeks :3 but dont worry the phone is dried out . ^_^ my problem is that my phone wont turn on . battery is fine i think . it will charge though but it wont turn green and i think theres something wrong with the power socket for the battery and the phone . How to diagnose plss need help if you got skype add me or in facebook contact me

https://www.facebook.com/yourmy1inamillion
-charles darwin deluao

Any help would be much appreciated ! THANKS YOU GUYS !

Solution
Your phone is supposed to be water resistant, how ironic.

Best thing you can do now is to remove everything that is removable and lay them out in the sun to dry (except the battery)

If that doesn't help, bring it to a phone repair shop.
Your phone is supposed to be water resistant, how ironic.

Best thing you can do now is to remove everything that is removable and lay them out in the sun to dry (except the battery)

If that doesn't help, bring it to a phone repair shop.

Solution

trowinity

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013

The more ironic part is .that i was drunk playing with the phone on the pool -_- tried to throw it in the 4 feet side :3 and gush of wind came by and it slant a little bit going down to the 6 feet side well -_- yeah. gonna try it . But do you know how to check if the power button is not working ? like when i put on the charger at low charge to be safe :3 . the led turns red but wont turn green after few hours of charging check the battery it was fine 1500mhz :3 the normal capacity was 2300 so that should just be a little bit under charged but it should have turned orange . any suggestions ?