• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Review XPG Core Reactor 750W Power Supply Review

Feb 13, 2020
Thanks for this complete review.

But I think this review fails to catch the point that makes this PSU unique: its depth is only 140mm.

Very few PSUs are able to provide 750W with such shallow depth, and no one does with such a good quality. This is a very rare feat. Cases with little space and most mini-ITX build can benefit from this PSU, I think this should be mentioned.

Corsair RM-X, with >160mm is the main opponent thorough the review. Although It's fair to compare both PSU's, but we should mention what those 20mm extra do for, example, quiet operation. Corsair RM-X is no contender in this... "space" (no pun intended).

escksu

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
Nay, I don't consider CWT to be the same tier as Seasonic or Superflower. At this price, I rather go for Seasonic. If XPG decides to use Flextronics or Delta, then I am on!!

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS