XSPC Fury X Water Block Now In Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFang

Reputable
Dec 10, 2014
now, how soon before we can get some of these compared to stock along with over-clockability? early reports are somewhat discouraging, pending new firmware to allow tweaks/OC, and also wondering how much cooling performance gains, if any, a 3rd party water block would give?

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Honestly, I really don't want to get into the Fury X. The GPUs really need to move on to a new die size already. I think over-clocking a matured process node where every bit has already been squeezed out of these cards to be unproductive. I thought the R9 290X was on this process node for too long, The Fury X is pretty much the same thing with more efficient memory.

Honestly, I really don't want to get into the Fury X. The GPUs really need to move on to a new die size already. I think over-clocking a matured process node where every bit has already been squeezed out of these cards to be unproductive. I thought the R9 290X was on this process node for too long, The Fury X is pretty much the same thing with more efficient memory.

Safe to say that you are correct. Same with CPUs really, we have been getting very low increases in performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.