JohnHun

Honorable
Aug 3, 2013
i just bought a new lenovo y530 on the 1st day i play dbd ultra setting it was steady 60 fps no spike but after 1 week i play dbd ultra setting the fps suddenly spike drop to 43 and back to 57.. average 55 fps last time average 60fps need some help... this apply to other games as well like gta v overwatch fps suddenly drops and back up.
my temps when gaming cpu around 85-90C gpu 60-70C
gpu clock stable around 1629-1785 memclock stable 4007 no dips (from msi afterburner)
spec i7 8750h
ram 16gb
gtx1060 6gb

Last edited:
Hello,

Not sure if doing this might help, but give it a try. Please try to install the OEM VGA drivers from your Laptop Manufacturer's website. For Laptops, in case of any performance/stability issue, it is recommended that you try installing the VGA drivers directly from the OEM manufacturer.

Check the laptop's exact model number, and go to manufacturer's page to download/install the GPU drivers.

JohnHun

Honorable
Aug 3, 2013
i tried your method is still the same
Hello,

Not sure if doing this might help, but give it a try. Please try to install the OEM VGA drivers from your Laptop Manufacturer's website. For Laptops, in case of any performance/stability issue, it is recommended that you try installing the VGA drivers directly from the OEM manufacturer.

Check the laptop's exact model number, and go to manufacturer's page to download/install the GPU drivers.

TRENDING THREADS