YAGBU: A very small typo.

ASCII Version, might be in HTML too, havn't checked.

5. An anvil is nothing more then an oversized *ignot* of iron.

A fortune cookie message, section 0.14.13 (Unlucky for some)

Adam Alexander wrote:

> ASCII Version, might be in HTML too, havn't checked.

> 5. An anvil is nothing more then an oversized *ignot* of iron.

It is in the HTML as well. I'll fix it shortly as I am on the road.
The ASCII correction will have to wait for the next compilation.

> A fortune cookie message, section 0.14.13 (Unlucky for some)

What does "Unlucky for some" mean?
--
Andy Williams
ADOM Guidebook - http://www.andywlms.com/adom/

"Andy Williams" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Adam Alexander wrote:
>
>> ASCII Version, might be in HTML too, havn't checked.
>
>> 5. An anvil is nothing more then an oversized *ignot* of iron.
>
> It is in the HTML as well. I'll fix it shortly as I am on the road.
> The ASCII correction will have to wait for the next compilation.
>
>> A fortune cookie message, section 0.14.13 (Unlucky for some)
>
> What does "Unlucky for some" mean?

Old superstition, 13 being an unlucky number and the 13th part of section 14
in 0.14.13 ;)