Yahoo messenger locks up

Robert

After I installed the new yahoo messenger, some times it
locks up, when I on clicks "view, contacts or messenger"
tab, some times I am not able to attach photos in the e-
mail, some times it tells me there was a problem, or a
virus, and some times its soes not say nothing.

I only start having these problems after I installed the
new yahoo messenger.

I have unistalled it twice, and reinstalled it twice, I am
still having the same problems.

Please help now!

I'd check with Yahoo's support pages. This group is for Win2k security
issues - not the most relevant group for your issue.

Robert wrote:
> After I installed the new yahoo messenger, some times it
> locks up, when I on clicks "view, contacts or messenger"
> tab, some times I am not able to attach photos in the e-
> mail, some times it tells me there was a problem, or a
> virus, and some times its soes not say nothing.
>
> I only start having these problems after I installed the
> new yahoo messenger.
>
> I have unistalled it twice, and reinstalled it twice, I am
> still having the same problems.
>
> Please help now!

ASK THE COMMUNITY