YANI: Polymorph trap + Horse Riding player...

"Kremti" <kremti@gmail.com> wrote in message
>= Centaur?
>
> -K

A saddled centaur I presume.

Evil... I like it.
Danny

Ooh, imagine stepping into a polytrap as a Level 30 whatever riding a
Black Dragon/Ki-Rin, and getting the BD's #monster.

"Arcane Cossack" <arcanecossack@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Ooh, imagine stepping into a polytrap as a Level 30 whatever riding a
> Black Dragon/Ki-Rin, and getting the BD's #monster.
Wear black dragon scales/mail if you want to try that.

And why would any l30 be wandering around without MR?
Danny

.... I tend to reply to the very last post.

A level 30 wandering around with no MR might have been on purpose.
Jeez. Sorry for using Google's usenet group thingy. o_O

> ... I tend to reply to the very last post.
>
> A level 30 wandering around with no MR might have been on purpose.
> Jeez. Sorry for using Google's usenet group thingy. o_O

There's nothing wrong with posting via google. Some of us have no
other choice, but since many people (including me actually) also ready
usenet with something better than google, you can't assume that we know
what the last post is unless you quote it. Even if we did know, we
wouldn't know which part of the last post you were referring to.

"Arcane Cossack" <arcanecossack@gmail.com> wrote:

> It might have been on purpose. o_o

_What_ was on purpose, dropping all quotation from your post? Or was
that a case of a Google Broken Beta user not knowing his way around his
tools, as usual? Learn to post, man!

Richard