Note to future Valks: don't stand on the drawbridge to throw Mjollnir at
the giants if you don't know whether the giants have wands of striking.

Ragnhild, crushed to death by an exploding drawbridge

Raisse the Thaumaturge <raisse@valdyas.org> writes:

> Note to future Valks: don't stand on the drawbridge to throw Mjollnir at
> the giants if you don't know whether the giants have wands of striking.

That's a new one to me. My sympathies.

Best,
Jakob

Raisse the Thaumaturge wrote:
> Note to future Valks: don't stand on the drawbridge to throw Mjollnir at
> the giants if you don't know whether the giants have wands of striking.
>
> Ragnhild, crushed to death by an exploding drawbridge

I presume in the quest? My commiserations.
(My note to future valks was: always blow the drawbridge up yourself so
noone else can do it -- and do it from a safe distance...)

Klaus Kassner