Yeah maybe this is stupid question but just read this thread:)

Krists Javalds

Reputable
May 22, 2015
PLZ HeLP can someone share his OS (Only OS) to me because i dont want to buy it because i dont have money and bla bla bla (WIN7 or WIN8)

Solution

Nobody here can give you windows nor can they help you be a pirate.

We all support the industry by paying for license fees and using the legal/right path. Feels a bit like windows is rewarding us with a free OS (even if it is actually down to commercial reasons).

Anyway, please don't ask members to help you cheat/pirate stuff.

Thanks

DasHotShot

Honorable
Those pesky Latvians... xD

You can get OS files anywhere or borrow someone's installation disc. That is free anyway.

It is the key that you pay for. If you want to circumvent this, you have to use methods to disable activation after installing. There are guides for that everywhere.

So find an install ISO and then youtube or google "win 7 disable activation"

I don't recommend this though, as you won't be able to install updates or upgrade to SP1. Your copy remains unlicensed and so you can't upgrade free to win 10.

It could present problems when trying to use some software.

Lai tev labi klajas ;-)

Krists Javalds

Reputable
May 22, 2015

are u latvian??

DasHotShot

Honorable

I am merely pointing out that as I understand it, there are possibilites to do this.

This guy's level of knowledge means he doesn't understand 90% of what I said anyway, so I doubt he can do much with this info.

Also I am encouraging him not to look for an answer here but leave and search Google/youtube.

So in a way, I think I am being an undercover cop who wants to avoid the paperwork of a pointless arrest. Or shooing a stray dog away.

You pick

DasHotShot

Honorable

Nobody here can give you windows nor can they help you be a pirate.

We all support the industry by paying for license fees and using the legal/right path. Feels a bit like windows is rewarding us with a free OS (even if it is actually down to commercial reasons).

Anyway, please don't ask members to help you cheat/pirate stuff.

Thanks

Solution

Krists Javalds

Reputable
May 22, 2015

Lol i have the OS i cant install it :D

MystoPigz

Reputable
May 14, 2015

Bruh.

DasHotShot

Honorable

Then you are simply not meant to have windows.

You are predestined for something else...something...less than windows or computers.

Krists Javalds

Reputable
May 22, 2015

what? idk why i cant install it:D (yeah i know how to build PCs what they are and other S*it but OS install is my weak side)

DasHotShot

Honorable
It seems unlikely that you know how to assemble something and not run it.

Mechanics know how to drive cars. Non-mechanics learn how to drive them too.

However there are no mechanics who don't know how to drive what they fix/build/improve...

Google "how to install windows"???

Come one buddy...you can do this...try to think

Krists Javalds

Reputable
May 22, 2015

Just f*cking kill me pls lol