yellow exclamation mark in microsoft system management bio..

SWAT

I did a xp repair recently due to IE issue, after that even though IE problem
have been resolved but other issue occurs. One of the main issue which is
above, i notice there's a yellow excalmation mark in microsoft system
management bios driver and this causes window to startup very slow (took ages
as compare to previously) I do a search under google and was told to
uninstall system management bios driver, which i did but the problem still
occurs. BTW, during the xp repair, sp2 was remove too, wondering could it be
due to this reason.

So is there anyway i can get my pc to startup as per normal as previously?
Or is there anyway that i can download the system management bios driver, and
idea where can i get this driver from?

SWAT

Seems like no one got any idea or workaround suggestion?