yellow mark on android sreen

jimkarageo

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2014
hello
some days before i saw a yellow mark on my android screen and i don't know how to fix it i searched for tutorials but nothing! any suggestion?
i already tried dead pixel detector

Solution

It seems very faint to me. It is definitely a hardware issue and nothing you can do to fix apart from replacing the screen. This type of marks appear when your phone suffers an impact. With our phones in our pockets we can bump them anywhere and not even know about it.

Best bet will be to live with it, since replacing a screen is usually expensive unless covered under warranty or insurance. The LCD liquid might be acting weird and that's the reason why it vanishes sometimes. From the image its evident that the rendering is fine, only there is some trouble with colours and the pixels over there display predominantly yellow.

Harry000

Reputable
Nov 4, 2014
Is it possible you can take a picture of it with somebody elses phone or a convential camera?

If not how thin is the mark? Is it a line or a sploch? Can you see anything below the mark?

Rishabh Tatiraju

Reputable
Sep 18, 2014

It seems very faint to me. It is definitely a hardware issue and nothing you can do to fix apart from replacing the screen. This type of marks appear when your phone suffers an impact. With our phones in our pockets we can bump them anywhere and not even know about it.

Best bet will be to live with it, since replacing a screen is usually expensive unless covered under warranty or insurance. The LCD liquid might be acting weird and that's the reason why it vanishes sometimes. From the image its evident that the rendering is fine, only there is some trouble with colours and the pixels over there display predominantly yellow.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS