Yellow/orange vertical lines error

idk14

Honorable
Jun 15, 2014
Hello, i got this error here, with yellow vertical lines while i was playing Arma 3, when i did not played anythng, the computer worked ok, then after i booted arma, i played like maximum 5 to 7 minutes and then i got this yellow and long beeep error and so i tryed to restart.. but nothing, the monitor is black, i hear everything booting up but nothing happens.. even the gpu coolers works.. so i started to follow the elimination tactic.. i tried to pull out hard drives to see if someone does not work, i tried to pull out and install back again the rams after i blowed a bit the small dust, still nothing, then i tryed to take out the vga cable from grahpic card and put it in the motherboard, still did not work, then i pulled out the graphic card from its socket and tried to but up the PC and it WORKED, with graphic card in, it does not bot, with graphic card out it does boot normally, i have a Radeon R9 270x 2gb from Gigabye !! is the graphic card caput? should i buy another one? please tell me urgently if you can cause i have a great offer on a site in my country that will end in 1 hour and 20 minutes... at midnight.. what are your opinions?