York PA AUCTION Tomorrow (Sat April 9th)

US Amusements Auction 10am...(9am Central Time) York Fairgrounds in Center
City York PA...they say this will be the BIGGEST they ever had! Well, maybe
not the biggest...but prices will be dirt cheap! Well maybe, not DIRT
cheap, but priced right!

Maybe that came out wrong. I have been to a US auction. I was at the
last one in Columbus and wasn't impressed. I have seen his posts and
like what I see.
TNT Amusements wrote:
> US Amusements Auction 10am...(9am Central Time) York Fairgrounds in
Center
> City York PA...they say this will be the BIGGEST they ever had!
Well, maybe
> not the biggest...but prices will be dirt cheap! Well maybe, not
DIRT
> cheap, but priced right!

I take it that you're selling there. It's obvious. Hey everyone, go
to the auction and buy this guy's stuff!

on the plus side Todd usually does NOT buyback or shill bid his stuff
unlike a lot of other sellers

that's true...I am actually only taking a countertop Tetris...auction prices
are so low, I'd rather donate the games now...by taking one game, I get the
dealers discount (so will you if you take one game to sell!)

Lol... have you ever checked out Todd's web site?

He built a crib for his kid out of a pinball machine...

And you think his POSTS are over the top!

<use_the_force_1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Maybe that came out wrong. I have been to a US auction. I was at the
> last one in Columbus and wasn't impressed. I have seen his posts and
> like what I see.
> TNT Amusements wrote:
>> US Amusements Auction 10am...(9am Central Time) York Fairgrounds in
> Center
>> City York PA...they say this will be the BIGGEST they ever had!
> Well, maybe
>> not the biggest...but prices will be dirt cheap! Well maybe, not
> DIRT
>> cheap, but priced right!

My first daughter used that crib quite a bit...It was the head of a Black
hole --picked because it has the spinning disc--perfect for a baby to
watch--(electronics in back all working...moved transformers behind the
head), but the body of a Stellar Wars--because that size body holds a crib
size mattress. You can see my second daughter in it in the infomercial that
you can view from our website...it appears about 20 minutes into the 60
minute show.

Lol...

everytime my wife think's I'm going to far I just bring that picture up...

"TNT Amusements" <tntquality@aol.com> wrote in message
> My first daughter used that crib quite a bit...It was the head of a Black
> hole --picked because it has the spinning disc--perfect for a baby to
> watch--(electronics in back all working...moved transformers behind the
> head), but the body of a Stellar Wars--because that size body holds a crib
> size mattress. You can see my second daughter in it in the infomercial
> that
> you can view from our website...it appears about 20 minutes into the 60
> minute show.

Hey Todd,

What company runs the York auction? What exactly is the "dealer's
discount"? I don't believe I've heard of that from any Super Auctions run
auction.

Joe

> that's true...I am actually only taking a countertop Tetris...auction
> prices
> are so low, I'd rather donate the games now...by taking one game, I get
> the
> dealers discount (so will you if you take one game to sell!)

I believe it's a us amusements auction...

if you bring a machine to sell you don't have to pay the buyers premium on
what ever you buy.

"Joe Magiera" <joemagiera@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Hey Todd,
>
> What company runs the York auction? What exactly is the "dealer's
> discount"? I don't believe I've heard of that from any Super Auctions run
> auction.
>
> Joe
>
> "TNT Amusements" <tntquality@aol.com> wrote in message
>> that's true...I am actually only taking a countertop Tetris...auction
>> prices
>> are so low, I'd rather donate the games now...by taking one game, I get
>> the
>> dealers discount (so will you if you take one game to sell!)

I was at the Stooges Convention in Ft Washington PA (nyuk nyuk), but Ron
went for TNT (he took our lone countertop Tetris to sell---it went for $155)
he bought nothing for us, but got 4 pins for himself (2 after the
auction)...he reports it was generally a fiasco--with many many buybacks
with the pins--but thats been generally the case lately at the PA and NJ
auctions....