you just unplugged a device from the audio jack

JeaMoN

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
Hi Everyone.

I have got this problem after i booted to windows 10.

Whenever i enable High Definition Audio, it goes nuts. I had to remove realtek HD manager. Also windows 10 was sending notifications all the time. Therefore i disabled the High Definition Audio from Device Manager.

For now I can not use my jacks.Although I can get the sound with my monitor(hdmi).

Whenever I enable High definition Audio, or download realted hd manager sound system flickers.

When i open the Playback Devices, Headphones and my monitor flickers all the time. It's crazy. Like flickers 5 times in a sec.

Even though i do not have anything on my jack, still keep saying you just unplugged a device.

Do anyone familiar with this problem?

Thanks

Solution

That should work but because you have disabled the audio driver i'm not too sure if sound will go through the USB, try completely uninstalling High Definition audio and reinstalling it again. Might be a driver going wrong somewhere so uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers should do the trick :)

If you have a CD that came with your motherboard try using that, it should allow you to easily reinstall drivers again :)

GameFreak01048

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016
Hello!

I have a similar problem..sort of.

Whenever I use my front I/O audio ports after a while the audio will just completely stop because something went wrong and I wont have any sound until I reboot...but my back I/O ports work fine....doesn't bother me though :D

For your case I would check windows update and also check the device manager for any updates for anything and furthermore, go onto your motherboard manufacturers website and search for driver updates.

Just update all drivers for everything :)

Good luck!

JeaMoN

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
Thanks for the reply!

I did as you said before, nothing changed. I have this in my mind now.

My jacks are not working and i disabled them all. What happens if I buy a headset - with microphone on it- without jacks(headset with usb) would it work ?

GameFreak01048

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016

That should work but because you have disabled the audio driver i'm not too sure if sound will go through the USB, try completely uninstalling High Definition audio and reinstalling it again. Might be a driver going wrong somewhere so uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers should do the trick :)

If you have a CD that came with your motherboard try using that, it should allow you to easily reinstall drivers again :)

Solution