You know what we should all do:)?

We should set up a game of a.g.ut2k3/4:)
I see plenty of You gramps here so who has the fastest connection to set up
a huge server:)?
And..when do we play:D?

> We should set up a game of a.g.ut2k3/4:)

Might I suggest, then, that people idle in #agut on quakenet? IRC makes it
*much* easier to set up games (not to mention a lack of usenet spam). It's
not terribly active from a UT99 point of view and is ripe for a 2k4
invasion ;)

--
IWIK

IWIK <alexAN.TIlivingstoneSP@ambtinternet.com> wrote in

> Might I suggest, then, that people idle in #agut on quakenet? IRC
> makes it *much* easier to set up games (not to mention a lack of
> usenet spam). It's not terribly active from a UT99 point of view and
> is ripe for a 2k4 invasion ;)

If you're reading with Mozilla, this link should get you there:

irc://irc.quakenet.org/agut

TRENDING THREADS