You might be a pinball addict if ...

... you go to CA Extreme and the only pinballs you haven't seen or played
before are a Data East Laser Wars and a Premier Tag Team.

Sniff :(

~Andy

Todd

I've played a Data East LaserWar before but not a TagTeam. Guess I'm
more of an addict then you are if possible :)

Todd "GravitaR"

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:49:20 GMT, "Andrew Crabtree"
<andrewcrabtree@earthlink.net> wrote:

> ... you go to CA Extreme and the only pinballs you haven't seen or played
>before are a Data East Laser Wars and a Premier Tag Team.
>
>Sniff :(
>

>~Andy

Another bud I forgot to mention :) Hey Andy! And Jim Ranlett too! :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

The doctor tells you your new-born son has an 'extra ball' and you think
that's a good thing....

Superpin Al wrote:
> ...there's a pin in your kitchen.

Kitchen..really....

well 2 at the moment
l'm trying to get a third in there

thank goodness l got rid of the table and chairs

is this a bad sign?...

Greg

your wife finds a 3 night stay on cape cod, in august, for 39 bucks a
night, you call to book it and ask what pins they have in the game
room, they say one dirty harry and its pretty dirty and does not work
correctly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you tell your wife they are all booked up.
man i am going to hell i know it. hope he has some good pins there!

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

But all the pins there are MMs that slam tilt
everytime you hit just ONE flipper.....

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8

ctsteps5 wrote:

> man i am going to hell i know it. hope he has some good pins there!

You take leave to see your family in MI and spend half your time
running around meeting fellow pinheads in SE MI and playing their games
until they not so politely ask you to leave "NOW"!! Not really, they
had to shove me out the door!!
Scott