• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding

Jun 8, 2020
i tried different solution in the internet like flush dns, release, renew, winsock and still doesn't work

Try
nslookup www.google.com 8.8.8.8

This will force it to use the 8.8.8.8 as you dns server. If this works dns is actually working. Since you can ping the IP you should be able to send DNS requests to it.

You should be able to use
nslookup www.google.com

It will show you which dns you are currently using. If this is working it has to be something with the browser or firewall blocking DNS.

Jun 8, 2020
Try
nslookup www.google.com 8.8.8.8

This will force it to use the 8.8.8.8 as you dns server. If this works dns is actually working. Since you can ping the IP you should be able to send DNS requests to it.

You should be able to use
nslookup www.google.com

It will show you which dns you are currently using. If this is working it has to be something with the browser or firewall blocking DNS.
nslookup is working but i don't know what is blocking i checked the firewall

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS