Your Facebook Profile Picture Impacts Your Attractiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

dameon51

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
I thought I was loosing my hair because i was old, but its actually just because yoda is my facebook profile pic? If only I would of known...

Vestin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
Apparently, we're heading towards a world where grandmas will get upset over the way kids look and dress for their Facebook pics, rather than daily lives. One step ahead, two steps behind...

G

Mine is a picture of a muscular toga man, well bathed in olive oil, ready to strike lighting. Worshiped by women, for women.

schnitter

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
This study is true. I put a picture of a hand holding a bunch of 100 dollar bills and I cant delete the messages faster than I am getting them. Most are people asking to borrow money, but some are from girls.

G

@Northwestern: don't worry, FB still has all the info you ever posted there in their database for selling to 3rd parties, and your pictures to use for anything and everything - you gave up your rights when you approved the Terms of Services when signing up :)

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
Mmmm well thankfully i already work for my life time employer and i had FB well before that so, i don't see this as a issue. Generally my image on there is me n my AK. 2nd amendment in action, take it away, i will revolt.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
THIS JUST IN!!!! The way you look and hold yourself determines your attractiveness and gives hint to your social stature. Also people look at your pictures to determine said things! SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT!

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
At some point I had a Mitsubishi Jeep and a 500SL convertible; both new.
Guess what, I NEVER got hit on in the Jeep but women would give me their biz cards or phone numbers in the convertible; even with my GF in it (which did not go over too well with her of course).

I guess this was because of the tinted windows in the Jeep when women could not see how 'attractive' I was.

Bottom line, where you live, what you wear and what you drive sends a strong message and effects how you are treated in personal and business relationships. You can be ugly if you have money or fame.
Good looking and broke works only for women, as a guy.... sorry, no date for you (except a lonely cougar maybe) :)

snowzsan

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
Mine is a screenshot from Braveheart which is quoted "They can touch our balls at the airport, but they will never take our Internet!"

Says enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.