flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Ok guys, since my printer sucks, I can't try to match monitor to printer settings (I have a 712C that don't work right), so I was wondering if u could tell your settings. This is specifically for the TFT7020. Just say brightness, contrast, and color settings, as well as any changes you have made in the windows Color Correction under advanced display settings.

Only if you let me see the Umpa Lumpa- Homer Simpson.

G

Uh....I don't think that would really help you out man. I mean, for one, most people will probably have a different video card than you, use different drivers for their video card, etc, and probably have different versions of Windows. I don't think asking on what their settings are would help much...

Jack Burton is a great man...

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Just wanted to know... Also, I played CS yesterday, and God almighty it looked like crap. The textures on the floor and everyhwere were in like 256 color! This didn't happen previously! What do I do? Also, it seems that the picture qualit on quite a few pics sucks....although others such as teh unreal 2 backgrounds look just fine. What could this be?

Only if you let me see the Umpa Lumpa- Homer Simpson.

G

Did you happen to fool around with the Nvidia color options in the display properties such as contrast and gamma? If those are set to extremes, the results can be quite ugly.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Eviscerate on 02/13/02 01:37 PM.</EM></FONT></P>