Your opinion of the Corsair 600T (white)

Phaydze

Honorable
Jul 28, 2013
Hello all, I wanted to purchase a good PC case for my new build (preferrably in white, as it matches my White/Red scheme, components can be seen here: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Phaydze/saved/

I wanted to ask your opinion of the Corsair 600T, I've heard great things about it and I think Corsair cases have a no-nonsense, sleek 'n' slick design. I was also looking at the NZXT Phantom 410 (in white), how do the two compare (considering the Phantom 410 is £50 cheaper). What's your opinion of both cases, or can you recommend an even better white PC case.
Many thanks,
Phaydze

P.S. This will be a gaming PC

Henry4560

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013
I think that its going to be really hard to choose between these two cases. They are almost internally the same. It would really come down to size and functionality that you would have to go for. I personally was also deciding between these two case when I was looking for one, and chose the Corsair one. I reason is because it uses mesh design which in my opinion can be either a positive or negative thing depending on how often you clean your computer. The corsair in my opinion has better airflow, but will attach a lost more dust. Its also a mid/full tower case so its pretty spacious. Theres also a lot of custom mod you can do for the case should you want to in the future. The phantom is not a bad choice either. The phantom design is a lot more convenient in my opinion and it does look better out of the box design. Nonetheless it really depends on what you will put in the case. Here's my corsair case to give you an idea of what you have do for modding.

2888eih.jpg

Henry4560

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013

Yea, I bought an acrylic panel and just cut it out with a workbench saw. I think if you have a drawing you can get home depot to cut it for you though I'm not sure.

Phaydze

Honorable
Jul 28, 2013
Can I ask, how hard is it for a first-time builder to do a water cooling setup? I mean, I'd probably just start with the CPU, but it all looks so complicated, when I could just buy a Corsair H80i. Would you recommend it? Also, I noticed the speakers, Logitech Z323? Are they good? Many thanks.

Henry4560

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013

For a first time custom water cooling setup, it will be a little difficult. If your doing just the CPU it won't be hard, but expect to mess up a few time. I messed up multiple times and had coolant all over my hardware. I wouldn't recommend it at all to be honest. Just buy a closed loop like the one you stated and you should be fine. Only do custom water cooling if you really need it, but since you only using one gpu i dont think you need it. As for the speakers, its ok, but I rather get a better one. I had it for about 3 months before one of the speakers went out on me.