Question Your PC/Device needs to be repiared after evey first boot

D

Deleted member 1537282

Hi,

I've been having this issue for the past 2 weeks now where when I start my computer in the morning, it'll boot past the motherboard brand logo BIOS screen and then go to this screen instead of the Windows logo:

UKxm5wa.jpg

Pressing Enter and F8 does nothing other than bring this screen back.

What's strange is that if I press the power button to instantly shut off the PC and then press the power button again as soon as it turns off (while the fans are still whirring), it'll boot normally. However i'm worried that this method may eventually stop working and I won't be able to boot at all.

I've re-installed windows using the update in-place method from the media creation tool, I have not changed any of the internal components since February 2021.

If it helps: Windows is installed on an SSD, I also have 3 other HDD connected, one of them is very old and near failure I suspect.

Would appreciate any suggestions to diagnose/fix

Solution
If it helps: Windows is installed on an SSD, I also have 3 other HDD connected, one of them is very old and near failure I suspect.
Disconnect all storage drives except the drive that has the OS on and see if the issue persists.

Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Lutfij

Titan
Disconnect all storage drives except the drive that has the OS on and see if the issue persists.

Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS