Question Your PC ran into...

himedavito

Commendable
Jul 20, 2020
Lads today i ran into problems i was gaming at that moment when that happened. I was midgame when i got blue screen Your device ran into some problems and shutdowned PC .
The computer itself is new fresh parts newly built week ago. I gamed about 3-4 days.
Temperatures for CPU doesnt go higher than 55-60C.
Windows is updated Win11 Pro 64bit licensed.
BIOS newest update
Drivers are udated also.
What could be the issue or is there is some logs where i can see what happened or it's not possible ?
Im really concerned how new built pc with high end parts can have error like that.
It was first time in week using pc and 3 days of gaming.
If anyone can sugest something or have an idea what could be wrong let me know ... :(

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
Lads today i ran into problems i was gaming at that moment when that happened. I was midgame when i got blue screen Your device ran into some problems and shutdowned PC .
The computer itself is new fresh parts newly built week ago. I gamed about 3-4 days.
Temperatures for CPU doesnt go higher than 55-60C.
Windows is updated Win11 Pro 64bit licensed.
BIOS newest update
Drivers are udated also.
What could be the issue or is there is some logs where i can see what happened or it's not possible ?
Im really concerned how new built pc with high end parts can have error like that.
It was first time in week using pc and 3 days of gaming.
If anyone can sugest something or have an idea what could be wrong let me know ... :(
I probably wouldn't be too concerned about a one time problem. Google BSOD and you'll find a number of troubleshooting steps to try.
DaleH

Reactions: himedavito