[SOLVED] "Your PC has run into a problem" after setting all cpu cores and max memory ?

Sep 15, 2021
I set all my CPU and enable my max memory in advance boot option and then I click the restart button when it restarted the blue screen show up and says:
"Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart".

Solution
I unpark all my cores using cpu unpark and when I restart it a blue screen will show up and will say your pc run into a problem and need to restart. before I reset my laptop I have all my cores unpark and everything is fine but why after I reset I cant unpark all my cores anymore.

I already reset my laptop again so i cant boot it now i just wanna know why this happen.
For further reading:
https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...an-and-what-do-they-do.2704024/#post-17348898

USAFRet

Titan
I set all my CPU and enable my max memory in advance boot option and then I click the restart button when it restarted the blue screen show up and says your pc runs into a problem and need to restart.
Those 2 check boxes are to be left Unchecked.
That is the default condition, and all processors/cores and all memory are in use.

sw98EU4.png

Sep 15, 2021
Those 2 check boxes are to be left Unchecked.
That is the default condition, and all processors/cores and all memory are in use.

sw98EU4.png
I checked the 2 boxes and after I restart the blue screen always shows up so my pc won't boot so I can't change it. Is there a way to disable it through CMD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 15, 2021
I enable all my cores using the program called cpu unpark. After I restart it says your pc run into a problem. It wont boot so i cant disable some cpu. Is there a way to disable it with advance repair option

Sep 15, 2021
I unpark all my cores using cpu unpark and when I restart it a blue screen will show up and will say your pc run into a problem and need to restart. before I reset my laptop I have all my cores unpark and everything is fine but why after I reset I cant unpark all my cores anymore.

I already reset my laptop again so i cant boot it now i just wanna know why this happen.

USAFRet

Titan

For further reading:
https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...an-and-what-do-they-do.2704024/#post-17348898

Solution