[SOLVED] "Your security solution is cleaning your device from threats" - What is this?

Nov 7, 2020
I'm getting this message every time I turn on my computer for the last couple of days, right after the windows loading screen.

"Your security solution is cleaning your device from threats.
The cleaning process finished successfully!"
77rF3s3.jpg

it stays for a few seconds and then booting up normally. I couldn't find anything like this by googling.
Antivirus that I'm using: Bitdefender

Solution
That seems to be a legitimate gimmick Bitdefender has been using as a screen of boot scanning, there's been a few mentions of it.

Check your AV's scan history to see if the times match, issue a full scan and see how it goes.
Nov 7, 2020
When did this start? Have you installed anything recently?

Have you scanned the system for malware?

What version of Bitdefender are you using?

it started two days ago. I didn't installed any software recently.
the Bitdefender version I am using is Total Security 2020.
and no, I didn't scan my PC for malware yet.

howtobeironic

Honorable
Jun 16, 2018
That seems to be a legitimate gimmick Bitdefender has been using as a screen of boot scanning, there's been a few mentions of it.

Check your AV's scan history to see if the times match, issue a full scan and see how it goes.

Solution
Dec 17, 2020
I'm getting this message every time I turn on my computer for the last couple of days, right after the windows loading screen.

"Your security solution is cleaning your device from threats.
The cleaning process finished successfully!"
77rF3s3.jpg

it stays for a few seconds and then booting up normally. I couldn't find anything like this by googling.
Antivirus that I'm using: Bitdefender
GO to Bitdefender > protection>Anti virus> click advance>Scan Boot Sectors ( turn it off) and Early Boot Scan (turn it off)

Dec 17, 2020
GO to Bitdefender > protection>Anti virus> click advance>Scan Boot Sectors ( turn it off) and Early Boot Scan (turn it off) .It happened to me as well using bitdefender Anti virus