[SOLVED] Your Thoughts on Darkflash DLM21 Mesh

milknkookie

Commendable
Mar 27, 2018
Im most likely about to buy the dlm21 mesh but can not find reviews or peoples thoughts on the case im going to be using a ryzen 3 3200g gtx 1650 super and asus prime b450m with corsair cx 450w 80+ bronze should I buy more fans when purchasing the case also?

Solution
Nothing is in stock, anywhere, right now. That's because almost 90% of computer hardware comes from factories in China and China has been mostly shut down, especially in the manufacturing sector, for the last few months because of the massive Covid 19 outbreak over there. That means no product has been getting built or shipped for several months. Now that they are back to work, hopefully we will start seeing retailers with product levels back to normal before long. I'd simply be patient and wait another week or two. Check daily, you might get lucky.

It's quite a bit cheaper through B&H or Newegg though. Any reason you can't order it through them? They both show it in stock at about 65 bucks. Or, you can pay twenty bucks more for it...
Darkflash cases "look" nice when you see the marketing materials, but the reality is that they are extremely cheap quality, with super thin flimsy panels, virtually zero room for any kind of cable management on the backside of the motherboard tray compartment when you take the right hand panel off and if you look through reviews of these cases by people on Amazon (Which is not normally a place, nor Newegg, that I recommend seeking reviews from) there is a common theme you will find in a lot of the 3 star or lower reviews which is that there are problems with the front mini boards and USB ports. This is very common, typical in fact, of cheap cases.

The fact is, these are more like swap meet products. They are like cases you would find at any semi-large to large city swap meet if they carried PC hardware. When it comes to cases, it's a truth that for the most part you get what you pay for.

milknkookie

Commendable
Mar 27, 2018
Darkflash cases "look" nice when you see the marketing materials, but the reality is that they are extremely cheap quality, with super thin flimsy panels, virtually zero room for any kind of cable management on the backside of the motherboard tray compartment when you take the right hand panel off and if you look through reviews of these cases by people on Amazon (Which is not normally a place, nor Newegg, that I recommend seeking reviews from) there is a common theme you will find in a lot of the 3 star or lower reviews which is that there are problems with the front mini boards and USB ports. This is very common, typical in fact, of cheap cases.

The fact is, these are more like swap meet products. They are like cases you would find at any semi-large to large city swap meet if they carried PC hardware. When it comes to cases, it's a truth that for the most part you get what you pay for.
Would there be another matx case you recommend instead of the dlm21 mesh?

Nothing is in stock, anywhere, right now. That's because almost 90% of computer hardware comes from factories in China and China has been mostly shut down, especially in the manufacturing sector, for the last few months because of the massive Covid 19 outbreak over there. That means no product has been getting built or shipped for several months. Now that they are back to work, hopefully we will start seeing retailers with product levels back to normal before long. I'd simply be patient and wait another week or two. Check daily, you might get lucky.

It's quite a bit cheaper through B&H or Newegg though. Any reason you can't order it through them? They both show it in stock at about 65 bucks. Or, you can pay twenty bucks more for it through Amazon, here, where it IS showing in stock:

https://www.amazon.com/Fractal-Desi...1&keywords=Focus+G+mini&qid=1592798116&sr=8-2

Solution