Question Youtube 5 seconds load each time I change tabs

Mar 24, 2019
Hi guys,

I never had the problem before and I did a factory reset of my compter today. So I assume it's a missing driver or something.

Now every time I create a new tab or change program and get back on youtube I have a 4 to 5 seconds freeze/delay.

The video is loaded (fully or partially) but I still get "the wheel" ( View: https://imgur.com/a/XNjxdvW
)

Some additional details:

*Pretty good computer (i5 6500, GeForce 970 and 16go RAM)
*Fiber internet (9 sec ping, 100 mbs up and down)
*If I pause the video, don't change tab and hit play I do not have the freeze
*If I stay on youtube and just change to another video I do not get the freeze
*The video can be fully loaded, as long as I change tab I have the freeze.

It seems to be really only if I go from non youtube to youtube. This doesn't apply to other websites for video streaming (Netflix, Daylimotion...)

Probably unrelated but I also have new issues with skype, lagging, not muting when I click the button ... It seems that all that is interactive is way slower than before.

What I did:

* Install drivers for graphic card and processor
*Install flash
*Try on Mozilla and Chrome (same), as well as try on my phone with no issue (ruling out the connection)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 14196

If everything used to work fine before and it might be that when the video drivers got updated to the new version it causes the problem. Nvidia still allows users to download older versions of their drivers you might want to try some of those versions

Mar 24, 2019
I did start with an older version, because I had it on my external hard drive.

When it didn't work I updated to the latest and still the same problem.

Is there any other drivers I should look into?

Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS