[SOLVED] Youtube download problem

Villepro100

Prominent
Aug 5, 2019
I have 800mbps internet.
I'm watching 4k videos on youtube and whenever I skip parts in videos my youtube starts loading and buffering.
When I look at my internet speed monitor while it buffers I can see it only uses 20-30 Mbps of my internet when I have over 770mbps of bandwidth free.
And the video loads very slowly. Is there any way to make youtube use more bandwidth when loading videos.

Thanks in advance.
Solution
I have 800mbps internet.
I'm watching 4k videos on youtube and whenever I skip parts in videos my youtube starts loading and buffering.
When I look at my internet speed monitor while it buffers I can see it only uses 20-30 Mbps of my internet when I have over 770mbps of bandwidth free.
And the video loads very slowly. Is there any way to make youtube use more bandwidth when loading videos.

Thanks in advance.
Probably not. Youtube has limits on their end. They can't give everybody 500Mbit because THEY don't have that much bandwidth.

kanewolf

Titan
I have 800mbps internet.

Thanks in advance.
Probably not. Youtube has limits on their end. They can't give everybody 500Mbit because THEY don't have that much bandwidth.

Solution