[SOLVED] Youtube hates my videos!

Dec 29, 2018
I record with my elgato in 1080p 60fps and it looks crystal clear! I then upload to youtube and it goes all blurry and horrible! I tested it by uploading after editing and without editing and they are the same! I have the video quality to the 1080p 60fps optiopn so that is not the issue! Anyone know how to fix it?

Dec 29, 2018

It was uploaded over a day ago. Still looks like *

Dec 26, 2018

And you've made sure that you've selected a higher quality when viewing it. Also do you mind if I can get a link to the video to see if its bad quality for me

Dec 29, 2018

Dec 26, 2018
The quality on both those videos is fine for me, when viewing the video go to the bottom right of the screen, press the gear button, and make sure you select 1080p under Quality tab

Dec 29, 2018

Its set at the right/max settings at the settings bit but its still blurry.

Dec 26, 2018
Its set at the right/max settings at the settings bit but its still blurry.[/quotemsg]

How blurry is it, a lot or a little. If its a little then the problem is your recording software.

Dec 29, 2018

How blurry is it, a lot or a little. If its a little then the problem is your recording software.

[/quotemsg]
Its not the Elgato ive just bought it and it is maxed settings. It is something to do with youtube.
Also add me on discord to make it easyer rather than have this thread go massive.

iSliceAndDice#6221

Dec 29, 2018

[/quotemsg]
Discord wont let me send u anything:
Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

Dec 29, 2018

So for you it may be better if your internet is better than mine? I have decent internet.

USAFRet

Titan

And not just "your internet", but also actual traffic between you and them, at that moment.
You can have a great personal connection, but if the overall traffic between you and them is a bit constricted, it may downscale.

They prioritize smoothness over absolute resolution.

Dec 29, 2018

SO if i go over to my grandads and watch it, it may be better quality?

Dec 29, 2018

Ok ty. I also just realised how high my bightness was that might not of helped.

falling10

Proper
Oct 1, 2018
It doesn't depends on quality of videos you upload.
It's all about content you provide.
Nowadays it's difficult to create something unique.

Asadumer

Commendable
Mar 14, 2017
before uploading your video, always check the youtube video quality settings, maybe it is lowered from there, also use some video editing software to render your videos.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
acecreator26 Entertainment 1