Question YouTube help with weird issue.

Mr Blue Playdoh

Reputable
Apr 25, 2017
Hello i have a weird issue, I can not watch my own YouTube videos but i CAN watch any other video. This only happens if i sign into my main YouTube account if i use another account or completely sign out its fine.
I am using Edge but i installed Google chrome and it still happened on a brand new browser that i installed just to test.

I have messaged YouTube on the help forums but looking at the amount of reply's other posts got i don't think i will get any help from there.

Thank you.

Ralston18

Titan
Are family and friends able to watch your YouTube videos?

Do you know anyone else with their own YouTube videos and is having the same problem?

It is quite possible that YouTube has noticed multiple views (thus increasing counts) from your account or other accounts.

Or other behavior that appear to be artificially increasing the number of views.

Indeed, you will probably need to work it out with YouTube.

= = = =

In the meantime, a bit of "background":

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/...n views count,you constantly refresh the page.

Not an official YouTube link. However, I found other links with similar information and explanations.

Mr Blue Playdoh

Reputable
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the reply, well i use you tube really to save clips for me so all my videos are in the single digit views so its not like i stat padded my views, also i thought i would try from my mobile via the youtube app and it works fine.

Another thing i noticed also if i goto edit video the little preview of the video it has works fine, so this is really a strange one.

Mr Blue Playdoh

Reputable
Apr 25, 2017
Ok update just in case some one has same issue, I have just received a tweet from YouTube here is what they said.

"Thanks for sending this our way – we’re already looking into the issue about our partners not being able to watch their own videos, and we'll pass your report along to the team. Appreciate your patience in the meantime. "

So in their hands it seems.