YouTube isn't playing any videos

Ethan_43

Commendable
Oct 6, 2016
My YouTube app on my iPhone just started to not play any of my videos. It's not an Internet problem because the video loads up, but it just doesn't play at all. I've tried to switch google accounts, uninstall and reinstall the app, and let it buffer but nothing works. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Solution
Do you have an audio bluetooth device (speakers / earphones / headphones) paired?

Do you hear audio if you watch YouTube videos using the Safari browser or when listening music?

Also ensure that the phone is not set to mute (check the mute button on the right hand side of the phone next to the - / + volume buttons).

clintittech

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016
Do you have an audio bluetooth device (speakers / earphones / headphones) paired?

Do you hear audio if you watch YouTube videos using the Safari browser or when listening music?

Also ensure that the phone is not set to mute (check the mute button on the right hand side of the phone next to the - / + volume buttons).

Solution

Vanessa_04

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
My youtube app from my ipad started not to play any of the videos. It's not an internet problem bacause the video loaods up, but it doesn't play any vidoes i tried to let it buffer for an hour but noting works. Can anyone help me with my situation?

BAL1202004

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
This isn't a solution but the same thing happened to me but, on my computer. I looked up ways to fix it but none of the ways I have found have worked. My dad and brother are asleep so I can't fix it as of this moment.