[SOLVED] YouTube&LiteGaming

Kristofers_1

Reputable
Sep 25, 2016
Hey. I'm getting pretty sick of my Xiaomi Mi Box S, so instead I'm thinking of compact older pc system. Found one online for 40 euro

AMD Athlon x3 450 3.20 GHz
Ram 4GB single channel 401MHz
Motherboard ECS MCP61M M3 (CPU 1)
GPU 1GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti (MSI)
STORAGE 149 GB Seagate SATA
111GB KINGSTON SATA-2 (SSD)

Would these specs be OK for 1080p YouTube and World of Warcraft?

Solution
Not really. If anything you should look at an entry level concurrent system. TO note, the system you've listed above, doesn't mention that the make and model of the PSU is or it's age, so in all likelihood it's going to kill your entire investment.

To further add, flavor to the dish, you're going to be able to do with an AM4 Ryzen APU build that would only sip on power from the wall(meaning it's not going to be a room heater, compared to the specs you've listed).

Lutfij

Titan
Not really. If anything you should look at an entry level concurrent system. TO note, the system you've listed above, doesn't mention that the make and model of the PSU is or it's age, so in all likelihood it's going to kill your entire investment.

To further add, flavor to the dish, you're going to be able to do with an AM4 Ryzen APU build that would only sip on power from the wall(meaning it's not going to be a room heater, compared to the specs you've listed).

Solution