Question Youtube monetization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2020
Can my youtube channel be monetized ? if i use same video footage but content is different.mean i use same video but my topic is diffrent from the another please sir tell me
If
1. i use stoks creative commons video
2 .voice over on it
3. the video footage is same for all video but content topic is different from another

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Well, it depends on how the video is licensed. The specific Creative Commons license would have to not restrict to non-commercial uses.

I can't imagine you'll generate much money, if any, with just voice over re-used video.

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
If the footage you're using is from creative commons and the audio is just your voice, then I don't see why not. BUT, I'm pretty sure videos have to hit a certain amount of views first before you have the ability to monetize them though. You can't just upload a video and flip the monetize switch before the first viewer even watches it. I think all you need to do is select Creative Commons Standard License in the little licensing/attribution menu when uploading, and it shows up near the description/info of your video.

Last edited:

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I use creative commons video and
Only one footage i use in all of the videos but topic is always remains different
I am taking about this
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdAtWfYsLV0Ed9p-jlm43Pw
Despite all ,what if i use only photo and voice over on it like podcaste

Umm, you can't just help yourself to Creative Commons video.

All Creative Commons videos that aren't specifically marked public domain must be attributed properly. That means you have to include the exact copyright notice and cites that reflect that copyright notice.

It doesn't look like you're properly attributing any of these videos, so you need to fix this immediately.

Reactions: rkpraj022
Status
Not open for further replies.