[SOLVED] Youtube videos flashing pink

Feb 7, 2020
I'm getting this weird thing with every single video I watch where the video ever minute or so will flash pink for like a millisecond and I can't find anything about it online, does anyone know what this is?

Solution
Several things to try:

1) Check the settings of your browser to see if it has hardware acceleration. For example, Chrome has a setting called "Use hardware acceleration when available" under System in its Advanced Settings. Try turning it off.

2) Try a different browser and see if that helps.

3) Try changing the hardware acceleration settings in Windows. To access, right-click the desktop, select Display Settings, click Advanced Display Settings, hit the Display Adapter Properties link, tab to Troubleshoot, and click the button for Change Settings. From the dialog box that pops up, you can adjust the hardware acceleration in increments between None and Full. Please note: depending on your graphics driver, you may or may not be able...

accessrandom

Reputable
Feb 12, 2018
www.youtube.com
Several things to try:

1) Check the settings of your browser to see if it has hardware acceleration. For example, Chrome has a setting called "Use hardware acceleration when available" under System in its Advanced Settings. Try turning it off.

2) Try a different browser and see if that helps.

3) Try changing the hardware acceleration settings in Windows. To access, right-click the desktop, select Display Settings, click Advanced Display Settings, hit the Display Adapter Properties link, tab to Troubleshoot, and click the button for Change Settings. From the dialog box that pops up, you can adjust the hardware acceleration in increments between None and Full. Please note: depending on your graphics driver, you may or may not be able to adjust this.

4) Update your graphics driver.

Solution